• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ok, I'm doing it tomorrow

I'll have to agree with copper and the other few who agree with him.

TBT HQ and Off-Topic belong different. :| The HQ is meant for stuff on the net and TBT stuff also. Off-topic on the other hand is way different then the HQ, I always figured off-topic board was meant for real life stuff and funny stuff. Like food. Yummy. :| So if you merge it all together you get a huge mix! 2 Very different Things.

We've already decided. It is too confusing to keep all of these boards seperate. Besides, ads and the spam board will be sub-boards of TBT HQ now.

Bulerias said:
We've already decided. It is too confusing to keep all of these boards seperate. Besides, ads and the spam board will be sub-boards of TBT HQ now.
Spam in TBT HQ?

:huh: >_<

Bulerias said:
now I am 100% against this.

Why would we have a spam board in tbt hq. It isbasicly saying that tbt spams, and it encurages it in it's HQ (for members) I rather have the spam board its own board.

Cup Of Noodles said:
Bulerias said:

Why would we have a spam board in tbt hq. It isbasicly saying that tbt spams, and it encurages it in it's HQ (for members) I rather have the spam board its own board.
yeah. But the admins already made up their minds!

;)

NookPTP said:
Cup Of Noodles said:
Bulerias said:

;)
made or not I can always voice my opinion.

Cup Of Noodles said:
NookPTP said:
Cup Of Noodles said:
Bulerias said:

;)
It just doesn't seem like a smart move... :|

NookPTP said:
Cup Of Noodles said:
NookPTP said:
Cup Of Noodles said:
Bulerias said:

;)
It just doesn't seem like a smart move... :|
Bush has made a plan to use about 3 trillion dollars for somthing. He basicly made up his mind. Now are you calling every person in the world saying it is a stupid plan stupid?

that is a retorical question

;)

Yes. All that it means is that they are putting a spam board as a sub board in TBT Hq only so nobody gets confused. Nobody is stupid the admins made up their minds the descion is final. I really don't see a problem with this.

that is a retorical question
Whoops.

:p

Actually, we might NOT move the spam board into TBT HQ as a sub-board. I confused it with something else, sorry.

Well, we could do this:

If we were to merge TBT HQ and Off-Topic, we could move Advertisements and Town Dump to special boards. Especially Town Dump, as it is a "special board" in its own right.

If we were not to merge them, I think we might have to make boundaries more clear, as some Off-Topic threads are starting to appear on TBT HQ and vice-versa.

But then, this is just all my opinion.

;)

Back