• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

SWEET MOTHER 'O SPAIN!

«Jack»

inFAMOUS
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
User Title Color Change
STEEEEEEEAAAAM SALES
Over 1000 games on sale! Pick 'em up while you can!
Holiday purchases galore!
I'm hoping I'll get around the cash to at least get the indie bundle that includes Puzzle Agent, and maybe Civ IV. /broke

Holy cow, Steam has to be the most generous gaming site on the internet! I'll probably pick myself a few up after Christmas 8D

So many sales~!

I bought Fallout 3 and an Item Shop's tale today, even though I really should be saving my money for Christmas shopping D':

FarrenTheRobot said:
I'll pick up TF2 eventually, and maybe PvZ GOTY, been tempting me since forever.
Plants vs. Zombies is one of the best games in existance, and I'd highly recommend it. Super addictive :D

AndyB said:
Psychonaut said:
Bacon Boy said:
This is how I finally got TF2 and Portal.
portal, yes. tf2 will go on sale, mark my words. :J
It already is.
no, i mean a better sale.

right now it's discounted because it's a valve game, but as you can see, portal is at a much lower (higher percent off) price. tf2 will be a daily deal, but the price it's at now ($10) will stay the same till jan 2.

what i meant to say is there'll be a daily deal in which it's better than it is now.. but eh.

RAZ IS OFFICIALLY MY PIMP.

Also, VVVVV +Jolly Rover + And Yet It Moves + L4D2 + Square Logic + Puzzle Agent + QuantZ + Puzzle Dimension = SUCCESS

Back