• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Finally.... after 5 billion hours and a half...

Megamannt125

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I'm getting a PS3 for sure.
The game i'll be getting with it is LBP, so if anyone wants to play (after the 25th), my PSN ID is Megamannt125.

I'd say just wait for LBP2 that comes out on the 18th of January. No one is going to be playing LBP after the release of the second, because everything from the first can be transferred over to the second.. but that's just my opinion

Marcus said:
Lol sod that, man up and get CoD.
he's getting a playstation. you can play CoD on every console, even handhelds. Not that many people like CoD anyway, I know black ops got boring after a week of playing, modern warfare 2 wasn't even fun, and world at war was just *censored.2.0*

ATWA said:
I'd say just wait for LBP2 that comes out on the 18th of January. No one is going to be playing LBP after the release of the second, because everything from the first can be transferred over to the second.. but that's just my opinion
I'm getting LBP 1 to play with my friends. I'm getting LBP2 later. Plus, LBP GOTY will be alot cheaper and i'll get free DLC with it.
Marcus said:
I'm not interested in brown and bloom war shooter 11.

ATWA said:
Marcus said:
he's getting a playstation. you can play CoD on every console, even handhelds. Not that many people like CoD anyway, I know black ops got boring after a week of playing, modern warfare 2 wasn't even fun, and world at war was just *censored.2.0*
I know you can, but he didn't mention anything about PS3 exclusives.
Actually CoD is one of the most played games series of all time, so a lot of people like it.
And finally, I don't know who told you about Black Ops getting boring, because either they aren't into that stuff or are just generally ********.

And yes MW2 was crap, but WaW was much better.

Megamannt125 said:
ATWA said:
I'm getting LBP 1 to play with my friends. I'm getting LBP2 later. Plus, LBP GOTY will be alot cheaper and i'll get free DLC with it.
This. I'll probably end up getting both as well.

Congrats, I'm getting a PSP either on Boxing Day or the day after.

the other other matt.

and yeah, i got GOTY edition for the DLC as well.

turns out it wasn't worth it. :(

ATWA said:
But it would be good to get all the possible costumes you can in LBP1 so it can transfer over. Unless i'm missing something.

Ciaran said:
strikingmatches said:
Ciaran said:
strikingmatches said:
Woo Megu.:)
We will kick Matt's ass together, okay?
You have a ps3?? :0
Yeah since Oct.

There's only one Matt on this forum.
The other Matts left before you guys joined.
PSN NAO PALLY!!!
Butidunhaveanygoodgamescosimmaloser:'(

Back