Stacraft II

Slickyrider

Rider of Slickies
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Has anyone here played this?

I'm getting it this weekend, and I'm going to choose Protoss. Any tips? Hints? Tricks?

(Also, I would appreciate it if a mod changed the topic title and moved it to the Gamer's Lounge, I keep getting error messages).

This is made by Blizzard, is it not?

If so, you can count a good meaty game with plenty of hours to be wasted away in front of it.

However, you can also count on absurdly humongous patches and downloads, not a problem if you have good internet though.

Marcus said:

If so, you can count a good meaty game with plenty of hours to be wasted away in front of it.

However, you can also count on absurdly humongous patches and downloads, not a problem if you have good internet though.
Yes, it is another Blizz game.

I never really got into PC gaming. I've seen footage of it and it doesn't look half bad, but not enough to make me go out and buy it. I don't know too much about the game, hope you enjoy it.

Marcus said:

It's taking its sweet time downloading.

The Blizzard Downloader already failed once (at about 90% completion). I had to start from scratch...

Back