• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which CoD game shall I get?

depends on price differences, and if you want to get other games, as well.

new one is default, if there's nothing else you wanna get, i guess, but it's your call as to whether or not there's a bunch of other games you want to get, as well.

If I tell you MW2 is *censored.2.0*, and CoD 5 is well worth it, does that help?

Seriously though, I would definitely get Black Ops, and probably choose CoD 5(WaW) over MW1, but most other people would probably disagree.

Psychonaut said:
depends on price differences, and if you want to get other games, as well.

new one is default, if there's nothing else you wanna get, i guess, but it's your call as to whether or not there's a bunch of other games you want to get, as well.
MW2 60
BO 60
MW1 40ish

Def Black ops.

If you play online, Black ops. If you love the hell out of a good single player game, MW1. MW1 had a way better campaign than MW2. Multiplayer; I wouldn't know.

Black Ops or Modern Warfare 1. DO NOT TOUCH MODERN WARFARE 2 WITH A THIRTY FOOT POLE.

If you are a multiplayer man and like unbalanced mod-fests then get MW2
But if you like fun co-op zombies and completely balanced Multiplayer then get Black Ops.
If you're a single player man it's either hardcore action in MW1 or Conspiracy's in Black Ops.
I recommend Black Ops.

Well I like playing multiplayer on these games, and I've been watching some BO zombies clips, and it5 looks kinda cool, so I'll probably get BO, and maybe MW2.

Seriously though, why does everyone hate MW2?

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Cod.jpg
</div>

SSgt. Garrett said:
moonlight33 said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Cod.jpg
</div>
HAHA YOU ARE SO FUNNY BECAUSE COD IS COD!
harha i noe cuz it made me lolololololololol all teh way hoam!

SSgt. Garrett said:
moonlight33 said:
Cod.jpg
</div>
HAHA YOU ARE SO FUNNY BECAUSE COD IS COD!
Calm down man, it wasn't even that funny a joke.
OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
You must not get out much, you should learn a real joke.

Back