• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

GameStop trade in

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
I'm confuuused. I traded in two games at GameStop earlier, I signed up for this PowerUp card thing so I figured I had a store credit balance on that now. But I don't think I do because I see nothing about a balance online. The last time I traded stuff in they gave me the store credit in the form of a gift card. I didn't get that... is my receipt the store credit? Is it on my PowerUp card thing? Or did I get ripped off...

You got screwed over bro.

Jeremy said:
Thunderstruck said:
Jeremy said:
Thunderstruck said:
You got screwed over bro.
prove it!
Well, uh...

What games did you trade in?
Call of Duty MW and Mario Kart DS.

Are you sure the game credit isn't the receipt? Like if I go to buy a game I give the receipt?
Uh, gimme a sec i need to think of a plausible lie.

It could be, you could always go in and ask, maybe hold on to the receipt just in case. \_o_o_/

It might. Site is pretty slow. Still showing my reservations from when the PowerUp Card first hit.

Tom said:
It might. Site is pretty slow. Still showing my reservations from when the PowerUp Card first hit.
But I don't really get it. Is the card for store credit, or only for rewards / shows what games you reserved?

Jeremy said:
Tom said:
But I don't really get it. Is the card for store credit, or only for rewards / shows what games you reserved?
For all three. But since it's still in Beta, the website could use some work. At least the first two work.

Jeremy said:
Tom said:
Credit, yes.
Rewards, uh... more like discounts.
Reserved Games, no clue.

Oh ok. Yeah I just called them anyway and they said it's on the card. You'd think the site would have a balance...

Back