Blue Mote of Flame
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
Blue Feather
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Trophy
Is officially epic and I am a proud nerd for no-lifing the game all day without setting foot outside my house once

If anyone has any level 80s I'd highly guarantee making sure you see Vashj'ir, it's such a well done zone. I would have never expected to see anything like the ending quest in an MMO, let alone in WoW.

I considered going to go buy the game, just because they were giving something signed away at the midnight release.

then i thought for a second.. and figured i wouldn't get enough money selling it.

i don't play WoW, but i own a copy of it if i ever feel the need to start.. heh. hope it's great. (posts say: yes.)

Getting my copy later. Gonna make a worgen (warrior or druid; cant pick) and maybe level my main a bit.

Looking at all these threads makes me want to start my subscription again, but two factors put me off.

Due to my 500kb/s internet speed, it takes over 24hours to download to my P.C :L
Also it's so frickin expensive, it'd cost all my pocket money just to keep it rolling every month.

Marcus said:
Looking at all these threads makes me want to start my subscription again, but two factors put me off.

Due to my 500kb/s internet speed, it takes over 24hours to download to my P.C :L
Also it's so frickin expensive, it'd cost all my pocket money just to keep it rolling every month.
If you have a friend with a good connection, download the patches with their internet and play at your home.

Marcus said:

Go mow some lawns or something 8D

I also think this is appropriate here:
tumblr_ld50gbWrCq1qb8fy8o1_500.png

Jas0n said:
Marcus said:

*censored.3.0*ing lol'd =P

I might get it sometime in the Christmas Holidays. But I suck, on the original version before the Lych King (or whatever it's called) my highest level was like a 24 Gnome Rogue xD

I may need a lot of help from you guys if I get it again

Marcus said:
Jas0n said:
Marcus said:

*censored.3.0*ing lol'd =P

I might get it sometime in the Christmas Holidays. But I suck, on the original version before the Lych King (or whatever it's called) my highest level was like a 24 Gnome Rogue xD

I may need a lot of help from you guys if I get it again
Leveling is much more streamlined in the new world now, so it's not only much easier but it's much more fun to level. I doubt you'd need help ;P

I have a question. My boss gave me a trial CD for WoW. It has 3 CD keys in it, worth 14 days each. One for me, and two for friends. Is it possible for me to just use the 3 keys of do I have to give it out?

-Aaron said:
I have a question. My boss gave me a trial CD for WoW. It has 3 CD keys in it, worth 14 days each. One for me, and two for friends. Is it possible for me to just use the 3 keys of do I have to give it out?
Each one creates an account, so you would have to start over.

I have an 80 Warlock and Shammy, but instead of rushing to 85 I decided to take it nice and slow this expansion and started a Goblin priest, only level 16 now.

I have several toons... lol started a Druid Worgen (They are taking over the realms!) and he is lvl 18 at the moment.

Ok damn you guys, I've given in xD

So to get this I need to download the main game then buy and download the Cataclysm pack right? Is there any point getting Lycht King as well, or just this one?

Back