• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Government Video Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty cool, and good I guess, though I can't say I'm knowledgeable in the field of video. I can't say I'm very fond of the narrator's voice, either. But overall it's good. Digging those analogies between school and the government.

Muffun said:
Pretty cool, and good I guess, though I can't say I'm knowledgeable in the field of video. I can't say I'm very fond of the narrator's voice, either. But overall it's good. Digging those analogies between school and the government.
I thought some of this was pretty clever.
And before you guys say that this is me, it can't possibly be. My youtube channel is something completely different. (The one I have for general crap, I don't have one for my movies. They go on facebook, or go unseen.)

eh, I disagreed with some of what he said. Not that I am for big government, but some of it just seemed false to me.

..... but before I get into another political debate I am planning on moving to Canada, or New Zealand, or France, or Sweden, or um um.... wow, thinking of places I would consider living reveals to me that there really aren't that many places I would.... may be Japan, but I don't know enough about it, the language is ridiculously hard, and I am not a huge fan of crowds.

Sporge27 said:
eh, I disagreed with some of what he said. Not that I am for big government, but some of it just seemed false to me.

..... but before I get into another political debate I am planning on moving to Canada, or New Zealand, or France, or Sweden, or um um.... wow, thinking of places I would consider living reveals to me that there really aren't that many places I would.... may be Japan, but I don't know enough about it, the language is ridiculously hard, and I am not a huge fan of crowds.
Q.Q

but.. but.. AMERICA! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back