Government Video Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty cool, and good I guess, though I can't say I'm knowledgeable in the field of video. I can't say I'm very fond of the narrator's voice, either. But overall it's good. Digging those analogies between school and the government.

Muffun said:
Pretty cool, and good I guess, though I can't say I'm knowledgeable in the field of video. I can't say I'm very fond of the narrator's voice, either. But overall it's good. Digging those analogies between school and the government.
I thought some of this was pretty clever.
And before you guys say that this is me, it can't possibly be. My youtube channel is something completely different. (The one I have for general crap, I don't have one for my movies. They go on facebook, or go unseen.)

eh, I disagreed with some of what he said. Not that I am for big government, but some of it just seemed false to me.

..... but before I get into another political debate I am planning on moving to Canada, or New Zealand, or France, or Sweden, or um um.... wow, thinking of places I would consider living reveals to me that there really aren't that many places I would.... may be Japan, but I don't know enough about it, the language is ridiculously hard, and I am not a huge fan of crowds.

Sporge27 said:
eh, I disagreed with some of what he said. Not that I am for big government, but some of it just seemed false to me.

..... but before I get into another political debate I am planning on moving to Canada, or New Zealand, or France, or Sweden, or um um.... wow, thinking of places I would consider living reveals to me that there really aren't that many places I would.... may be Japan, but I don't know enough about it, the language is ridiculously hard, and I am not a huge fan of crowds.
Q.Q

but.. but.. AMERICA! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back