Thread: Government Video Contest

Tickets
    Bells
    NN ID
    Nexus_Prototype
    3DS
    0173-1299-3353
    Items: Dusty Scroll
Gift received at 10-31-2013, 10:19 AM from JackPear (Fruit)October Birthstone (Opal)森うどRed CandyRed CandyYellow CandyYellow Candy

Government Video Contest

My friend in government class entered in a video contest. I'd prefer you'd like the video just to give him the votes. It'd be appreciated. You don't even have to watch; just click the like button.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLsHgsabx_o

Government Video Contest

Pretty cool, and good I guess, though I can't say I'm knowledgeable in the field of video. I can't say I'm very fond of the narrator's voice, either. But overall it's good. Digging those analogies between school and the government.

Tickets
    Bells
    NN ID
    Nexus_Prototype
    3DS
    0173-1299-3353
    Items: Dusty Scroll
Gift received at 10-31-2013, 10:19 AM from JackPear (Fruit)October Birthstone (Opal)森うどRed CandyRed CandyYellow CandyYellow Candy

Government Video Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Muffun
    Pretty cool, and good I guess, though I can't say I'm knowledgeable in the field of video. I can't say I'm very fond of the narrator's voice, either. But overall it's good. Digging those analogies between school and the government.
    I thought some of this was pretty clever.
    And before you guys say that this is me, it can't possibly be. My youtube channel is something completely different. (The one I have for general crap, I don't have one for my movies. They go on facebook, or go unseen.)

Government Video Contest

Production values were higher than I expected, but the ending felt a little abrupt.

Tickets
    Bells
    Items: User Title ChangeUser Title ChangeUser Title Color Change

Government Video Contest

"Ministers control all kinds of stuff"

^this

Government Video Contest

matthew 22:21

etc etc

Tickets
    Bells
    3DS
    2964-8924-0615
    Items: November Birthstone (Topaz)CakeOrange (Fruit)CakePear (Fruit)どう森CakeYellow Candy

Government Video Contest

eh, I disagreed with some of what he said. Not that I am for big government, but some of it just seemed false to me.

..... but before I get into another political debate I am planning on moving to Canada, or New Zealand, or France, or Sweden, or um um.... wow, thinking of places I would consider living reveals to me that there really aren't that many places I would.... may be Japan, but I don't know enough about it, the language is ridiculously hard, and I am not a huge fan of crowds.
    If you can read this you like alt text :-p
    "The world needs fantasy, how else could it ever become reality?"

Government Video Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Sporge27
    eh, I disagreed with some of what he said. Not that I am for big government, but some of it just seemed false to me.

..... but before I get into another political debate I am planning on moving to Canada, or New Zealand, or France, or Sweden, or um um.... wow, thinking of places I would consider living reveals to me that there really aren't that many places I would.... may be Japan, but I don't know enough about it, the language is ridiculously hard, and I am not a huge fan of crowds.
    Q.Q

but.. but.. AMERICA! D:

Tickets
    Bells
    3DS
    0834-1386-0868
    Items: User Title ChangeUser Title Color ChangeCake

Government Video Contest

This should be in advertisements. :|