• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Golf in Animal Crossing

jebug29

Bells
Small Mailbox
3 Envelopes
Cake
Soo, one time I was playing Animal Crossing for the Gamecube, and you remember how there used to be balls around town? Well, one time I went and got one of the balls, dug a hole, and used my shovel and axe to try and make it land in the hole. Just wondering if anyones ever done this. I thought maybe someone would wanna try.

Just to let you know, it probably won't land in the hole. It becomes a wall after it is dug.

Did you notice how the word Golf backwards is Flog? Ironic, no? The game is painfully boring to watch.

lol, I think it has landed in the hole one time and i just hit it with a shovel and it came out. I forgot to put in that option. lol. And yes, Flogs are much more interesting than golf. lol

Back