Xbox Live Gold Membership Question

LaserGirlFetch

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I purchased a one-month, auto-renewing, gold membership last night and called this morning to have the auto-renewal turned off upon my mom's request. Everything in the call went smoothly, and the man on the other end of the line told me auto-renewal has been turned off. The problem I seem to be having is the xbox live site telling me auto-renewal is still turned on. My question is, does it take a while for the site to update that kind of information? I felt like asking here since I don't feel like calling customer service and being on the line for thirty minutes while someone tries to talk me out of turning auto-renewal off.

I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Anything less than a full year's subscription is extortion.

Lecksi said:
*trevor said:
Mom's cheap.
already tried explaining that over the course of a year you'd be saving X amount of money, as compared to paying-as-you-go?

or is it just going to be a one month thing?

Psychonaut said:
Lecksi said:
*trevor said:
Mom's cheap.
already tried explaining that over the course of a year you'd be saving X amount of money, as compared to paying-as-you-go?

Tried to explain how she would save doing an annual membership vs. pre-paid cards and one-month crap. Got told no all three times I tried. :D

Gonna try hitting up the grandparent's next.

Lecksi said:
Psychonaut said:
Lecksi said:
*trevor said:
Mom's cheap.

Tried to explain how she would save doing an annual membership vs. pre-paid cards and one-month crap. Got told no all three times I tried. :D

Gonna try hitting up the grandparent's next.
at least you tried, already. :p

Back