• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Steam gift givaway!

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
alright so I was waiting for a deal on Trine to get it for myself and a friend, but there is a problem. It was on sale, but only if you bought 8 fora total cost of what it originally was :p

so I am sitting here with some extra games right, so I figured I would give a copy to the first six posters here who A: have a steam account B: actually want it and C: must not already own it, sorry but it wouldn't be in the right spirit if I gave you an extra copy :p

FEAR MY GENEROSITY!

it is a physics based platformer, you control 3 different characters, a rogue a fighter and a wizard, who each get through levels a little differently.

I'd say google it though :p

I forgot to mention provide you steam name..... I don't know if I have everyone added... I think I have you as a friend Ron, but I forget your name, I have a lot of people on my friends list I don't remember lol.

That and apparently on a new computer I can't view aliases from a while ago...

Back