• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Steam Give and Get Sale!

«Jack»

inFAMOUS
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
User Title Color Change
I didn't see a topic besides Psycho's, so I thought I'd make this.
For those of you living under a rock, Steam's having a sale until the 29th, with new games every day! Check out what the current deals are at the Steam Homepage.
So, what's everyone here bought? I've got $10, but I don't know what to get, or if I should wait until tomorrow.

I have no money, and by the time I get any the sales will be over. Ah well, most deals are looking good.

uh.. wasn't my topic about the sales/this exact same thing? :/

oh well.

debating over whether or not i should get today/yesterday's indie pack, all i really want is VVVVVV... but doc clock might be worth it, i guess.

think i'll wait and see what's going on tomorrow with these sales.

Psychonaut said:

oh well.

debating over whether or not i should get today/yesterday's indie pack, all i really want is VVVVVV... but doc clock might be worth it, i guess.

I thought it was only about that one bundle.
Then I go back and see what's under it. D:
Sorry.

-Jack- said:
Psychonaut said:

oh well.

I thought it was only about that one bundle.
Then I go back and see what's under it. D:
Sorry.
don't worry about it. two convos = oh god internet

Back