• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Be honest

Dimitri Petrenko

Get on the point maggots!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
User Title Color Change
Have you ever had a dream about a video game?

I have had 2 about nazi zombies and thats it

1. Im being chased by Hell Hounds of course im useless against them unless i have a gun soo i hide then Nikolai arrives
he passes me a Type 100 japanesse sub machine gun and we kill the hell hounds
Later on in the dream a bit of it i cant remember much but a zombie call my friend fat..... yeah

Im at my neigbours house when suddenly Gas zombies attack his parents, they manage to get away from them so i decide to rush to my house to see my parents are packing up to run away from our house because gas zombies are attackin the entire road

Thats all i can remember from the 2nd dream
So how about you, any video game dreams ever?

Lol Animal Crossing for Gamecube.
I was on the train and saw Porter..
That was it.

nadnarb9786 said:
i dreamed i was in Modded Warfail 2 -_-
Wow, original.

And no, I cannot recall ever dreaming as though I were in a video game. Apart from that one time I was being chased by a massive Rugrat...urgh

I used to have dreams I lived in Termina Field as if I was just another adventurer like Link.

Same thing as if I lived on the Great Sea, but I lived inside a boat like Beedle.

I will never forget them. :3

Yesterday, I had the same dream as a kid for some reason. >_>
I would go to Erikas gym, and there would be a huge maze. Ash and Brock would be there, and I guess I was the Misty. When we got passed the maze, it was like a Chuck E Cheese in there.

So many. @____@

Sometimes I'll actually be playing whichever game I'm dreaming about, sometimes I'll be thrown into the scenario of the game.

sakura said:
Yesterday, I had the same dream as a kid for some reasons. >_>
I would go to Erikas gym, and there would be a huge maze. Ash and Brock would be there, and I guess I was the Misty. When we got passed the maze, it was like a Chuck E Cheese in there.
OH MY GOD
I had almost the same dream. When I was 4.

Okay, so I was a Pokemon Trainer in Johto. I had just captured a Ledian and some weird thingy I don't remember. And I had a level 100 Caterpie that beat Lugia.
So the last guy in the Pokemon League retired and they hired me to be the last guy.
And so some trainer who makes it to me brings out a portal to the Unown dimension. I get sucked in with my Pokemon.
THERE'S UNOWN EVERYWHERE.
I call out my weird unidentified thingy to use explosion.
But I die.
And then I wake up.

Okay, not the same dream.

also: I used to play "Conquer Online" [first online game ever..] wayyy back in the day... like crack..

and i'd sometimes stay up til like 4am, fall asleep, & dream about obtaining items [I could only DREAM of getting...] then waking up really confused and excited to think "was it a dream..or did I actually get ___ last night?"

Would get depressed logging on and seeing nothing new D:..

Kyel said:
also: I used to play "Conquer Online" [first online game ever..] wayyy back in the day... like crack..

and i'd sometimes stay up til like 4am, fall asleep, & dream about obtaining items [I could only DREAM of getting...] then waking up really confused and excited to think "was it a dream..or did I actually get ___ last night?"

Same here, except with GPX+.

I don't recall of anything but I'm so sure I have had plenty. Maybe Paper Mario or something like that.

Kyel said:

I remember Conquer Online. Loved that game.

--

I remember sometime in this mario game, can't remember which one, pushing mario off the edge of the block. :p

Back