Black Ops Glitch?

SilentHopes

Swag Master
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Playing campaign, on the mission where you get shot out of the plane at the start.

Once you get to the middle, where you have to help Woods open the door, the car explodes, then the room just goes pitch black...

Anyone else have this problem?

I have a major glitch
i cant select kill streaks on combat training, I have kill streaks unlocked and purchased but i cant tick them to be used :l

My friends can select and use kills streaks though soo its very annoying

Animefan said:
I have a major glitch
i cant select kill streaks on combat training, I have kill streaks unlocked and purchased but i can tick them to be used :l

Combat Training is much different from your rank on Xbox Live. You'll have to level up in order to select your killstreaks. ;)

Nic said:
Animefan said:
I have a major glitch
i cant select kill streaks on combat training, I have kill streaks unlocked and purchased but i can tick them to be used :l

Combat Training is much different from your rank on Xbox Live. You'll have to level up in order to select your killstreaks. ;)
To use them in combat training though?

Nic said:
Animefan said:
I have a major glitch

Im level 33 on combat training.

Edit: I ment to put that i cant tick them to be used

Back