Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum Rewards

Mr. L

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So, has anyone got their Club Nintendo Gold or Platinum reward yet? I got my platinum reward yesterday along with my camera, took some pics to show what it pretty much looks like.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
qoa72t.jpg
Front of the box.</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
25kh314.jpg
Back of the box compared to a water bottle.</div>
69nafp.jpg
Figurine in the packaging.</div>
22jq0g.jpg
Figurine compared to a water bottle.</div>

Nothing that great, but nice to just have on the shelf or something I suppose.

Rorato said:
I got my Platinum on Saturday.

Not sure if I want to sell it or not...
I would, for a reasonable price.

Although I got a platinum offer, I still got the calendar. Better than paying for a new one.

Jrrj15 said:
Me and my cousin tried to get it... we failed :( We got the Mario hat though :D
My request to get it failed like 3 times, but I still got it.

Although, then again, I did email Nintendo and told them that it didn't work for me...

Tom said:
I got mine today, it's amazing. I feel like jumping though whenever I hold that damn box.
Why, exactly?

I really wish they would've given us a downloadable version of the special edition Super Mario 25th Anniversary game.

I haven't been offered and I'm gold status. Weird... I just used all my coins, does that have anything to do with it?

I wish they gave us a game & watch like Japan they get better prizes

My requests failed each time. I called nintendo and they said I would get it... I swear if I dont...
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>my face</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
3291315468_606dbc17f9.jpg
</div>

Rorato said:
Tom said:
MarlonHax said:
I wish they gave us a game & watch like Japan they get better prizes
Actually, NOJ got *censored.2.0*tier things than us.

It's like hell froze.

Proof
I would have gotten that Balloon Fighter game if it was for the U.S.

<_< Now I want it.
That was when they got amazing things though.

I'm curious as to why Nintendo of Japan decided to take a *censored.2.0* on their consumers. That's Nintendo of America's job.

Back