• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I got Black Ops

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Mason killed Snider, Resnov really dies in the first few missions, you go gung ho and save the world, and Woods dies by a grenade.
<small><small>
<small><small><small><small><small>It's like I'm really in 4chan!
</small></small></small></small></small></small></small>
</div>

admin note: next time you get a BAN!

So many people told me this game sucks... and I believe them for some reason.

Cool, I've only played CoD a couple of times, and they were both on the MW line. The first time I played was on MW1 where there's this level and you have to charge into a city (or something like that), and the secone time was on MW2 on the Airport level where you have to kill everyone, that level scared me...

SSgt. Garrett said:
12:02 AM Nov 9th 2010 First on TBT?
You better hope so. That would make you so cool.

-Aaron said:
...you go gung ho and save the world
As is with every Call of Duty game. Not that much of a spoiler there.

Also, lol at mad Garrett!

Nope I got mines 6:48 pm November 8 2010

-Aaron said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Mason killed Snider, Resnov really dies in the first few missions, you go gung ho and save the world, and Woods dies by a grenade.
<small><small>
<small><small><small><small><small>It's like I'm really in 4chan!
</small></small></small></small></small></small></small>
</div>

admin note: next time you get a BAN!
Wat.

I'll probably get it later, I don't have the money, interest, or time now.

What do you think of it? I think it's ok, I didn't expect it to be as good as MW2 though.

Ricano said:
What do you think of it? I think it's ok, I didn't expect it to be as good as MW2 though.
Im not raging or anything like that but
why do you think MW2 is better? im just wondering.

Meh, I'm not getting it but the map Nuke Town looked pretty cool.

Back