• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

It's a good thing Sackboys have infinite checkpoints

Well, now they do anyways. Story Levels make me rage when I try to ace them and I die constantly.

I thought the concepts were pretty funny.

Tom said:
Well, now they do anyways. Story Levels make me rage when I try to ace them and I die constantly.

Oh that's right, i almost forgot they didn't have infinite checkpoints back then.

Yeah :x I hate it when you die of stupid causes, i was playing Serpent Shrine and got killed by Zapata's flaming leg/arm when he exploded.

How many levels have you aced?

Haha. I think those might have scared children who play the game.

Thunderstruck said:
Tom said:

Oh that's right, i almost forgot they didn't have infinite checkpoints back then.

Yeah :x I hate it when you die of stupid causes, i was playing Serpent Shrine and got killed by Zapata's flaming leg/arm when he exploded.

How many levels have you aced?
I've got to the the Metro completely Aced, and I think I have a few of the India levels aced.

Back