Autumn/Winter Update

Conor

Retired Staff
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
This is just a small topic to inform you all about what has been planned in terms of events and competitions during the Autumn and Winter seasons, starting from Halloween all the way to the New Year.

Halloween Events

Not so much going on through Halloween, there may be a couple of competitions going on but nothing major at the moment, I'll probably need some graphic designers to help me at the time.
The Woods will probably be returning too, as it does every year.

December

I would like to announce personally that TBT Newsletter and Gaming Magazine will be returning just before Christmas so keep an eye out for that.

Christmas Events and competitions - Hopefully there will be a few staff run competitions going on, as I said earlier we will probably need some graphic designers to assist with this.

The Bell Tree Peoples Choice Awards 2010 - As this was such a success last year we will be most defiantly hosting it again. Voting will start on the 23rd of December and Votes will be counted on the 27th of December.

Members are welcome to start their own competitions too. Also if anyone is interested in helping with Graphic design please PM me and specify what event you would like to help with.

Hopefully this has been informative to you, if it hasn't I apologize.
If you have any questions please PM me.

Also if you want an autumn look for the skin remember you change your settings!

I've got my orange up :p

Back