Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

Proof we don't have good days anymore.

The... happiest day is the day that's yet to come. :blush:

How do you do the small spoiler and place it where ever you want?

Also, how do you code tables into a post on this forum?

I haven't messed around with it a whole lot, but you're gonna need tables for that.

a
b
c
e

You'll probably need to tweak the alignment if you want to change it's placement.

You can find the icon for tables right under the bold icon.

Hm, I don't know if I have one, I don't chew a ton of gum unless i'm traveling.

Probably a stupid question but can you find where we live and stuff based on our ip?

Try pm the person again, it could be he/she is really busy or I am sorry you might need to face the worst of not getting your things back >< is this person trustable? Do you know them well to have them hold your items at the beginning?

The problem is that I have tried to contact them through messages and on their visitor page thing, but they have not responded to me even though they have posted on other posts and have been online recently.

The problem is that I have tried to contact them through messages and on their visitor page thing, but they have not responded to me even though they have posted on other posts and have been online recently.

if you feel said person is taking too long to respond, you can always give them a negative rating. Negative ratings can be removed if need be, so in the event it was all just a misunderstanding and your stuff was returned, let one of us know and we can remove it.

Probably a stupid question but can you find where we live and stuff based on our ip?

You'd have to ask Gallows, he's the one that "handles" the rulebreakers.

I used to own a forum, and when I checked their IP, it did tell which country they lived and the town where we live. But the IP doesn't always give the EXACT address where you live, according to mine, I live in a pond (which is not the case), but the pond is like located a few meters away from my home. So yeah, they know which country you live, which town you live, but the address can sometimes be exact, sometimes not. The IP tells a lot xD

I understand that mods are busy and have to take care of personal life b how long do mods usually take to respond through pm messages?
because I'm hoping that the accidental negative wifi-rating on page 5 will be changed to neutral/positive. :)

Last edited:
I understand that mods are busy and have to take care of personal life b how long do mods usually take to respond through pm messages?
because I'm hoping that the accidental negative wifi-rating on page 5 will be changed to neutral/positive. :)

It's easier to just report something so that all the mods can see it and one can handle it.

2 Questions:

1) Does my new signature meet the signature guidelines?
2) Iv'e been told my Visitor Messages are off, yet they are turned on in my Profile General Settings. What could be the problem?

Back