• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

I'd just like to point out that if we get reports from people saying they don't want their art used as avatars/signatures, we do remove it so...

Adol - They don't stack.

but you would rather let them get a lawsuit?

The forum glows white on my computer tonight
Not a user to be seen
A kingdom of punishment, and it looks like I'm next
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in; heaven knows I tried

Don't let them in
Don't let them see
Be the good user you always have to be
Conceal
Don't feel
Don't let them know
Well, now they know

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on
getting banned never bothered me anyway

It's funny how some time makes everything seem great
And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all
It's time to see what I can do
To change my IP and keep the storm
No right, no wrong
No rules for me...I'm free

Let it go, let it go
I am one with the happiness and fun
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry
Here I am and here I'll stay
Let the storm rage on

My power flurries through the computer into the site
My account is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I'm never going back
The past is in the past

Let it go, let it go
And I'll be back at the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect user is gone
Here I am in the light of day
Let the storm rage on
getting banned never bothered ma anyway

so if you use there art you will take it down is that it? but legally you can use it

Last edited:
Its not its just a copy made by another artist people do that all the time

Plagarism
Copyright Law
Fair Use
Intellectual Property
IP Infringement

Check yourself before you wreck yourself, son.

If you knowingly edit someone else's work, valued at less than a thousand dollars you CAN go to jail for a maximum of one year time. The website is hosted in the US, so you WILL fall under US law. Welcome to the internet and wonderful world of art legality. I shall be your guide.

Either way, this isn't something to be discussed here. The parties involved can PM me if they'd like to have it handled. I'm not going to sit here and argue law.

Last edited:
I am not staff but I am 99% sure staff shouldn't insult other members by calling them "bloody idiots"...

I'm going to close this thread if the nonsense doesn't stop.

If you don't have actual questions, then STOP POSTING

whats a Pyramid Quote I was searching the thread and I found something about them

whats your favorite medium to do art in?

I loooove doing traditional art. You have an absolutely amazing medium there where it doesn't matter WHAT you do. There's no mistakes, and there's nothing like fresh bristol and shaved graphite to really just push out what you're doing. I prefer black and white art, as contrast is something that blows my mind with how much you can say in one piece. When I'm frustrated I can push down and scrape, when I'm elated I can lightly touch the page and almost whimsically make something come to life. It's LIBERATING.

I'm going to close this thread if the nonsense doesn't stop.

If you don't have actual questions, then STOP POSTING

This is why I haven't asked any questions. They keep getting pushed down by other useless posts. Hopefully it ends here. You guys should start dishing out a lot more warnings for this thread, because it seems like the same people are getting away with this over and over.

Now, I can change my group's name now, but would I be able to change its name in a few months? I know that the timeout time for a thread title is 6 months now, but is that the same for Groups?

What is Justin's mating call? :D

This is why I haven't asked any questions. They keep getting pushed down by other useless posts. Hopefully it ends here. You guys should start dishing out a lot more warnings for this thread, because it seems like the same people are getting away with this over and over.

Now, I can change my group's name now, but would I be able to change its name in a few months? I know that the timeout time for a thread title is 6 months now, but is that the same for Groups?

no words, in other terms does anyone know how tables work?

Who's your favorite villager? ε-(?∀`; )

ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Last edited:
Back