• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

ok so I made a thread about this and it got no responses but then I noticed this so im asking here

for some reason I can only put 4 imgs in my signature? theyre for my art spoiler and id like to put all the art I get related to ac in there, but its not letting me. I did some research and all ive found is people saying theres no image limit as long as you use

ok so I made a thread about this and it got no responses but then I noticed this so im asking here

for some reason I can only put 4 imgs in my signature? theyre for my art spoiler and id like to put all the art I get related to ac in there, but its not letting me. I did some research and all ive found is people saying theres no image limit as long as you use codes, which I am, so why cant I put more than 4 images there?[/QUOTE]

I also can't. There is an image limit(I think.) What I do is store my art in Photobucket c:

for some reason I can only put 4 imgs in my signature? theyre for my art spoiler and id like to put all the art I get related to ac in there, but its not letting me. I did some research and all ive found is people saying theres no image limit as long as you use codes, which I am, so why cant I put more than 4 images there?[/QUOTE]

try putting one piece of art in a one spoiler and do that for the rest

If you don't want to be a mod just quit I can take your place

Neat thing about getting to see edits. And I enjoy being a mod here, even though I have to put up with a bunch of crap that I shouldn't have to. I, as can any of the mods, quit any time we want to. We're not obligated to stay. As for you wanting to be a mod, you should seriously consider the quality of the posts and your attitude in the past couple of weeks and then think about if you would be qualified for it.

What do you, as a Mod, love most about TBT?

TBT has been my home since 2008. Or 2007 if you count the year I lurked around before making an account. lol

So I'd say that I really love what TBT has evolved into and I especially love being able to actively shape it into newer and better things. And as often as I complain about the community I really do enjoy a lot of the people here.

Neat thing about getting to see edits. And I enjoy being a mod here, even though I have to put up with a bunch of crap that I shouldn't have to. I, as can any of the mods, quit any time we want to. We're not obligated to stay. As for you wanting to be a mod, you should seriously consider the quality of the posts and your attitude in the past couple of weeks and then think about if you would be qualified for it.

The edit is actually worse than his original post.
Question : Who in the staff is online the most?

Jeremy out of the ones that are not in invisible mode

Pst, you don't have to answer every single one of questions since it's an "ask the mod" forum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That was rude of me, I actually had a question. Ha. Will there be another Easter event this year? I hear the marketplace tbters shuddering with anticipation.

Last edited:
how much longer do you think you'll stick around? (edit: sorry if this sounds rude omg)

Last edited:

Pst, you don't have to answer every single one of questions since it's an "ask the mod" forum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That was rude of me, I actually had a question. Ha. Will there be another Easter event this year? I hear the marketplace tbters shuddering with anticipation.
Yes we are! I've already asked today to no avail....

Other than the vBulletin switch, what has been the biggest change in TBT's history? I mean not technical changes, more so community changes.

how much longer do you think you'll stick around? (edit: sorry if this sounds rude omg)

Debatable. I don't really like making plans any further than a month or two. I imagine once I start getting busy with things this summer I won't be around as often.

TBT has been my home since 2008. Or 2007 if you count the year I lurked around before making an account. lol

So I'd say that I really love what TBT has evolved into and I especially love being able to actively shape it into newer and better things. And as often as I complain about the community I really do enjoy a lot of the people here.

Am I one of those people? :rolleyes:

Do staff members get special treatment when it comes down to abiding by the rules?

Last edited:
Other than the vBulletin switch, what has been the biggest change in TBT's history? I mean not technical changes, more so community changes.

The releases of City Folk and New Leaf, although I guess that's kind of a no-brainier. We haven't had too many dramatic changes though.

vBulletin wasn't the first forum software change though. We started with InvisionFree (IPB1.3) and they ended up making their own software, ZetaBoards. Pretty much all IF forums went to ZB.

Back