• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

My friend coming to my house and we gonna play ACNL together, my friend is one of the tbt member but I am afraid if she login using my house wifi will it be in result as having duplicate account? >< but of cause we each have our own phone/ipad/laptop just she might be using my wifi to login to her account only.

My friend coming to my house and we gonna play ACNL together, my friend is one of the tbt member but I am afraid if she login using my house wifi will it be in result as having duplicate account? >< but of cause we each have our own phone/ipad/laptop just she might be using my wifi to login to her account only.

It will have the same IP address, but it won't really be a duplicate account. As long as you give a heads up to the Mods, I don't think they will have any reason to be suspicious of you.

I got a question: when does the event end?
Like that I can know when I should buy the collectible eggs before they are gone c:

Is asking for hints considered cheating? Because I've reported several people who have PM'd me asking for the links.

Is asking for hints considered cheating? Because I've reported several people who have PM'd me asking for the links.

Ughh it's so annoying! I keep getting pms from people asking for me to tell them the answers. Just ignoring them for now.

Ughh it's so annoying! I keep getting pms from people asking for me to tell them the answers. Just ignoring them for now.

I've already removed one person's eggs for continually begging others. Please report anything you get and we'll look into it.

If we have leftover eggs can we convert them to TBT bells?

Can a mod or someone tell me the numbers of the eggs i have left please?

I'm trying to give you a warning for this post but I can't!!!

That's eggcelent for him. I'm eggstatic that he's not getting the warning. I think most people feel the same, eggcept some people think that these jokes are getting eggceedingly stupid. I think that's an eggstreme reaction, don't you think?

I think I've egghausted all my puns, though this has certainly eggceeded expectations.

Hello! I'm not too sure if this belongs here, but I hope it does! (Someone advised me to put it here!)
So last Wednesday I wanted to reset my game, and I found someone through the forums to hold my stuff for me. I finally found a town that I liked, so on Thursday morning I PMed the person who was holding my things and I told them I was ready to collect them! I wasn't too worried, and later they got back to me. However, they said that they were too busy. So, on Friday night, I PMed them again and asked if they could let me get my stuff back. I still haven't gotten a response, even though I PMed them last night as well. Is there anything I can do? I feel like I'm not going to get my things back. ):

Back