• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

There needs to be a contest in the future where the staff will all change their names and we can vote on the best.

Staff, would you be up to that? We did that once on my Minecraft server and it was a lot of fun.

Are any of the mods and admins watching the Commonwealth Games? If yes, who are you supporting? :3

I'm actually less than an hour away from the majority of the venues! I had the opportunity to work there this year, but due to health problems I had to withdraw before the training even began. I'm not watching it simply because I'm bitter. :( That and I've zero interest in sports.

I'm actually less than an hour away from the majority of the venues! I had the opportunity to work there this year, but due to health problems I had to withdraw before the training even began. I'm not watching it simply because I'm bitter. :( That and I've zero interest in sports.

That's unlucky :( I live in the south east of England so I can't go, but I was lucky enough to go to the 2012 Olympics and Paralympics...

There needs to be a contest in the future where the staff will all change their names and we can vote on the best.

Staff, would you be up to that? We did that once on my Minecraft server and it was a lot of fun.

I'll just change my name to MarshallxJulian, it's a surefire win.

Why is everyone now a wizard?

What's a staff without a wizard?

Hi there awesome staff of such an awesome forum for such an awesome game! :) Thank you guys for creating this forum; I love it!

I just have a quick question. I know that giveaways go in the Re-Tail board, but can they go in the Train Station board as well? I ask because people are coming to visit towns, and also it can help people obtain the visitors/host badges and train station upgrade. Also, I wanted to host a giveaway for the people I've met and a majority of them are from the Train Station board. What is your take on this? :eek:

Hi there awesome staff of such an awesome forum for such an awesome game! :) Thank you guys for creating this forum; I love it!

I just have a quick question. I know that giveaways go in the Re-Tail board, but can they go in the Train Station board as well? I ask because people are coming to visit towns, and also it can help people obtain the visitors/host badges and train station upgrade. Also, I wanted to host a giveaway for the people I've met and a majority of them are from the Train Station board. What is your take on this? :eek:

If it's for getting people to go to your town it goes to the train station.
If you're just doing a giveaway it goes in re tail :)

If it's for getting people to go to your town it goes to the train station.
If you're just doing a giveaway it goes in re tail :)

Thank you for your response! :) Hmmm, I see. But what if I want to host a giveaway while at the same time wanting to get my host badge and help others get their visitor badge? :x

Back