• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

Is this the place to ask questions about an event? I have never participated in one so I am a bit confused....sorry.

Thank you!

It's pretty fun, you'll enjoy it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

A quote from Jamie/Zr388 from Mumble:

One person has already been banned for ruining the event. If you are going to sell eggs, give away hints, give away eggs, or ruin the event for other people when there is actual effort going in for searching for them, then I am not afraid to give an infraction or suspend the account until the event is over. Happy Easter!

i fell for the scam and got 100 tbt bells taken. will there be reimbursements or are we SOL?

Are people who cheat going to be banned from the event? Or get a warning? I reported several people already :9

Asking the staff?.how are people buying multiple eggs or eggs that cost 9 eggs when only 7 clues were available? I'm just curious and nobody responds to my questions on any board.

Are people who cheat going to be banned from the event? Or get a warning? I reported several people already :9

I believe we've been giving out warnings. If I personally see anyone cheat again after a warning, I'll be removing their easter items and egg currency. You've been warned!

Thunder can I have your pokeball
Untitled.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

How about now
Untitled.jpg

How do I find clue eggs? Do I have to search each page till I found a notifier or on a thread?

Back