Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

Hello! I'm not too sure if this belongs here, but I hope it does! (Someone advised me to put it here!)
So last Wednesday I wanted to reset my game, and I found someone through the forums to hold my stuff for me. I finally found a town that I liked, so on Thursday morning I PMed the person who was holding my things and I told them I was ready to collect them! I wasn't too worried, and later they got back to me. However, they said that they were too busy. So, on Friday night, I PMed them again and asked if they could let me get my stuff back. I still haven't gotten a response, even though I PMed them last night as well. Is there anything I can do? I feel like I'm not going to get my things back. ):

^^ So I know I put this up before, but after giving the user a little more time, I decided to give him a negative wifi rating and ignore him. Is there anything else I can do?

Is my signature to big?

Yes it's way to big. Try to fit everything into this box + line of standard text outside the box (Standard text does NOT include a spoiler)
Q1LriJU.png

Pink. Followed by White (I don't care if it's a shade) and Ocean colors like Seafoam, Turquoise, Teal. Also fond of pastel green and jungle/shamrock green.

team pink for the win!!!

what time do you usually go to bed?

What happened to post merges? I keep seeing users (and a couple of mods) managing to post twice one after the other, without a post merge.

Post merges are still here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Post merges are still here...

Last edited:
Post merges are still here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Post merges are still here...
Ehh... I don't understand why I keep seeing users being able to post without merges, or edits to their posts if they double post. Strange.

I need a mod to remove a negative rating I don't deserve, it was the traders fault. They just came and started picking up bells. And then said, it was my fault. Please contact me to remove it. Thanks

Back