• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

Smash leak Gallows???

Most likely all fake with some unintentional truths in it. I seriously doubt we'll have Dr. Mario as a character and if anything it's probably just another skin for Mario. That's the only thing out of the 'leaks' that is anywhere near believable.

wht kind of music do u listen to =oo

Daft Punk

Deadmau5

Mystery Skulls

Caravan Palace

Kinda Obvious

http://ocremix.org

http://zelda-remixes.tumblr.com/

tumblr_inline_n569pe2m1x1sattms.gif

A bunch of other stuff too but I don't wanna make the post too long. lol

Last edited:
How would you feel if you had an exotic pet (tiger, monkey, etc.)?

I've had sugar gliders and raccoons before. I loved them to bits. Exotic pets tend to be on the pricier side though, and can be a real pain when it comes down to things like food and care. If I had the resources though, I wouldn't be opposed to another one.

Who actually watch anime

Not me.

I've had sugar gliders and raccoons before. I loved them to bits. Exotic pets tend to be on the pricier side though, and can be a real pain when it comes down to things like food and care. If I had the resources though, I wouldn't be opposed to another one.

Those are some interesting pets. My parents apparently owned a monkey when they lived in their home country, so I kinda have a grasp on their needs and stuff. It may not be easy, but it must be great.

Those are some interesting pets. My parents apparently owned a monkey when they lived in their home country, so I kinda have a grasp on their needs and stuff. It may not be easy, but it must be great.

I want to own a fox one of these days, but it wont happen in Canada. Owning a fox is illegal across the board here.

Back