• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

If you could travel anywhere, with money not being an issue, where would you go?

Jake: I get you confused with Jacob. How does this make you feel?

Jeremy: Do AdBlock users upset you? I wouldn't want my forum paycheque shrinking, assuming it ever existed to begin with. :/

If you could travel anywhere, with money not being an issue, where would you go?
First answer would probably be Japan if I'm honest with my weeb self. Second probably Taiwan since my grandparents are always raving about how beautiful is, so I wouldn't mind visiting and connecting with my heritage I suppose. After that I guess Europe in general?

Whats your favorite number?

Can someone tell me why my profile says my profile doesn't exist!?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
You were cursed by a spell, you have to choose which Fruit to be for a week, would you choose to be a Pear or a Mango?

Last edited:
How come Justin and Jeremy are never online???

I swear I have never seen Jeremy online

Well Justin is on for website updates but that's basically it

Last edited:
How come Justin and Jeremy are never online???

I swear I have never seen Jeremy online

Well Justin is on for website updates but that's basically it

They're working hard on the night theme for TBT, it has to be just right.

Any of yall ever seen shows like Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold, Rugrats, etc.?

Last edited:
What's your favourite genre of movie? personally I like horrors and romantics.

Any of yall ever seen shows like Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold, Rugrats, etc.?

I was born in the 80's so of course! 90's cartoons were my jam.

How many of you actually watched that "pregegnant" video and actually enjoyed it?

Me!

What's your favourite genre of movie? personally I like horrors and romantics.

I primarily enjoy horror/transgressive horror, though I'm fine with a good psychological thriller once in a while.

Tell me the story of how you joined the TBT staff.

I submitted an mod application back in summer of 2015 and Jeremy messaged me a few weeks later letting me know I was one of the people chosen, then I was asked to move to the admin role around a year later.

Back