• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

tZQ94FN.png

Got bored and decided to make my own "style" for the forum. Thoughts?

Last edited:
tZQ94FN.png

Looks like you're almost trying to mix The Woods theme with a playful and colorful AC theme. I suggest lightening it up, give less grey in the background image and it will help bring the colour contrast up. Think the AC themed 3DS XL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Give the tree leaves vibrant colours

tZQ94FN.png

You get a like for making it dark-ish.

Crit time. The perspective on the bus/train station doesn't make any sense when the tree and monkeyball are a front view. The wood texture is cool but doesn't fit in, it's like wood, grass, then animal crossing wood. The bokeh is odd because there's so much gray and so blurred that it looks like the aftermath of a parade in a silent hill game. All in all, the biggest problem is that there isn't any sort of theme to it and it's more of a collection of interesting things.

That said, it doesn't burn my eyes every time I look at it, like the current forum skin, so you're already doing better than the staff.

Thanks for the advice! In my defense, I just made it for fun. It does look a little depressing, now that I think about it.

This is a kinda stupid question, but how do people do the drop down menus?

I assume you mean a spoiler? If so, you'd write it like this:

[Spoiler=Not a spoiler]Hi![/spoiler]

Which looks like this at the end:
Hi!
Also, this is actually the (somewhat dead) thread for asking the site staff personal, non-site related questions. Simple questions relating to the site belong here, just for future reference!

Anyone want to ask us some stuff?!

Hey staff!

What's your favourite:
Chocolate?
Food?
Fruit?
Drink?
Pok?mon?
Also, do you like me?

I hope these are okay...

Last edited:
I'm interested in knowing what all the staff asked Santa for for Christmas. I asked for the new galaxy 3DSXL and some chocolate covered coffee beans.

Hey staff!

What's your favourite:
Chocolate?
Food?
Fruit?
Drink?
Pok?mon?
Also, do you like me?

I hope these are okay...

Currently:

1) Milky Way Crispy Rolls
2) Jalape?os
3) Raspberries
4) Red velvet tea
5) Glaceon
6) I do indeed! <3

I'm interested in knowing what all the staff asked Santa for for Christmas. I asked for the new galaxy 3DSXL and some chocolate covered coffee beans.

My folks paid for a tattoo as my gift. Had it finished a couple days ago. :blush:

Currently:

1) Milky Way Crispy Rolls
2) Jalape?os
3) Raspberries
4) Red velvet tea
5) Glaceon
6) I do indeed! <3

My folks paid for a tattoo as my gift. Had it finished a couple days ago. :blush:

You didn't answer my question I'm hella offended

Tina said:

I remember, that was nice of them! Do you have any pictures of the finished product, or is it personal?

Why is this so dead when did this happen was this always this dead or

I guess I haven't bothered to look back through and see if there are long periods of downtime, but I don't think it's always been this quiet! Maybe people forgot about us... :|

Hey staff!

What's your favourite:
Chocolate?
Food?
Fruit?
Drink?
Pok?mon?
Also, do you like me?

I hope these are okay...

More than okay!

1. Pistachio crunch truffles from Godiva... mmmmm
2. Lately I've been on a tofu nachos kick
3. Blueberries
4. Water water water
5. Spiritomb
6. Don't think I've had much interaction with you, but I'm sure you're lovely!

I just want a couple more rock and mineral specimens to add to my collection. I'm almost positive Santa plans to bring me a pristine Okenite geode.

:D

Hey staff!

What's your favourite:
Chocolate?
Food?
Fruit?
Drink?
Pok?mon?
Also, do you like me?

I hope these are okay...

Galaxy caramel or Kinder Bueno
Cookie dough
Strawberries
Peach ice tea
Sableye
Sure!

Have any of you guys started playing mario run yet?

Nope not yet - Pokemon Moon is taking up all my time lately. :)

Galaxy caramel or Kinder Bueno
Cookie dough
Strawberries
Peach ice tea
Sableye
Sure!

Nope not yet - Pokemon Moon is taking up all my time lately. :)

Sorry Peter don't answer my questions

you're not staff to me

(jk)

but seriously why is the discord server link outdated?

Last edited:
Hey staff!

What's your favourite:
Chocolate?
Food?
Fruit?
Drink?
Pok?mon?
Also, do you like me?

I hope these are okay...
Chocolate: Probably white or milk chocolate
Food: Pizza, Pastas, Cheesesteaks, Bacon Cheeseburgers, Eggs and Rice (I totally eat healthy guys I promise)
Fruit: Apple, Bananas, Watermelon, Cantaloupe
Drink: Dr Pepper, Cheerwine, Cherry Pepsi
Pokemon: Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Noctowl, Snorlax
You: AND YOU!

Tickets to Star Wars Celebration Orlando mostly

Have any of you guys started playing mario run yet?
I started the free to play stuff on my iPad. I don't have $10 to spend at the moment, so no more levels for me now.

since everyone else answered yolo

Hey staff!

What's your favourite:
Chocolate?
Food?
Fruit?
Drink?
Pok?mon?
Also, do you like me?

I hope these are okay...
chocolate is kinder and mars bar
food is sushi
fruit.. maybe strawberries??
drink is legit water LOL
pokemon there are too many to pick; but bidoof, togepi, snorlax, lapras, celebi, pyukumuku are a few favs

i asked for nothing yolo

Back