Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

How do i report? I left a negative rating on a trade with someone after they decided to cancel the trade we set in place. They then left negative rating and chewed me out because i gave them a negative rating. I let them know that it was against the site rules to leave a rating for an illegitimate reason and harassing me about it is uncalled for. However im not quite accustomed to the site and i do not know how to report them.

How do i report? I left a negative rating on a trade with someone after they decided to cancel the trade we set in place. They then left negative rating and chewed me out because i gave them a negative rating. I let them know that it was against the site rules to leave a rating for an illegitimate reason and harassing me about it is uncalled for. However im not quite accustomed to the site and i do not know how to report them.

Create a new thread in the Contact the Staff board and just repeat what you have said here in there. A moderator or admin will help you. :)

I probably asked before, but what are your current favorite types of donuts? :3

Sorry if I'm being too random xD

are any of you allergic to bees? I don't want to get stung and find out, personally.
I don't think so, but I'm not looking to find out

I probably asked before, but what are your current favorite types of donuts? :3

Sorry if I'm being too random xD
Chocolate sprinkle from Krispy Kreme

Has there ever been a time when you've had no new notifications?
All the time, I actively clear out mine.

Back