• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

another quesstion

what do you want for christmas? :3
A lot of things, but hanging out with friends would be enough for me

have you drank enough water today?
No, pretty sure like the 60% or so of your body that should be water is like a concoction of different cherry sodas at this point.

another quesstion

A lot of things, but hanging out with friends would be enough for me

have you drank enough water today?
No, pretty sure like the 60% or so of your body that should be water is like a concoction of different cherry sodas at this point.

O my gosh yassss

i have one right next to me <3 <3

too lazy to show a pic tho

another quesstion

Eeeee <3

I already know what I'm getting this year: a new bedding set. I'd been looking at it since the summer but the price tag coupled with the fact I didn't really need a new one meant I never got around to buying it. My parents offered to buy me it and I'm stupidly excited for it because my bed is basically my favourite place. :)

What is your favorite holiday dessert?

(Pumpkin pie, fruitcake, candy canes, etc.)

Are you guys all real life friends? XD cause you guys remind me so much of me and my friends XD (well my same-age friends, not the “adult” ones [21+])

Last edited:
whats your favorite dog villager?

Daisy's pretty cute.

Are you guys all real life friends? XD cause you guys remind me so much of me and my friends XD (well my same-age friends, not the “adult” ones [21+])

No, sadly. We're distributed all over the globe so the likelihood of a big IRL meetup is kinda slim to none. We've all joked about having a big slumber party at my house but pretty sure it's all in jest.

I will say that we've pulled plenty of all-nighters together on group Skype, though!

What is your favorite holiday dessert?

(Pumpkin pie, fruitcake, candy canes, etc.)
I've gotta be honest, the only "holiday" desert I'm a big fan of is custard pies. At some point McDonalds associated custard pies with winter in my mind. I've grown to care less about the other stuff over time.

whats your favorite dog villager?
Goldie has been in the majority of my AC towns over the years, so I guess I'm a big fan of her.

No, but I would love to visit a couple of the other members to hang out.

No, sadly. We're distributed all over the globe so the likelihood of a big IRL meetup is kinda slim to none. We've all joked about having a big slumber party at my house but pretty sure it's all in jest.

I will say that we've pulled plenty of all-nighters together on group Skype, though!
Joke is on you I'm in an Amazon box outside your door! It's cold. Also I forgot to poke air holes please send help

rosie&chrissy

two questions,

#1 which is more girly?
#2 which do you like more?

Last edited:
rosie&chrissy

two questions,

#1 which is more girly?

I've never been a fan of Rosie and think she looks like a deformed blueberry, so I'll go with Chrissy. I had her in one of my towns ages ago and she was always pretty cute, though also not really my style.

whats your town's theme? (if any )
Mine was a bit more modernish before I reset it and dropped it.

Who's your favorite cat villager
Felicity?

rosie&chrissy

two questions,

#1 which is more girly?
Chrissy
Rosie

Do you like my new avatar?
Very minecrafty

What is your New Years resolution
Be a happier me