• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

Do you all have a secret party at night with each other?

Whatcha guys think of SM64? :rolleyes:
I've never really played it if I'm honest. I have the DS game, but my brother hogged it for a long time and I simply lost interest in playing. That said I really enjoyed the Sunshine and Galaxy games.

do you guys stalk my posts
Qlt7GxT.jpg

We keep an equal eye on everyone.

Do you all have a secret party at night with each other?
Classified.

I've never really played it if I'm honest. I have the DS game, but my brother hogged it for a long time and I simply lost interest in playing. That said I really enjoyed the Sunshine and Galaxy games.

What??????

Omg the stuff you've been missing out on xDDD

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is actually my 2nd favorite game :)

shoot... shouldn't i have put the " what is on your avvie " question here? ( i did not even know this tread existed..)

Why is this in bell tree HQ when this forum section is meant to be specifically about this site? Shouldn't this be in Brewster's cafe or the basement?

Why is this in bell tree HQ when this forum section is meant to be specifically about this site? Shouldn't this be in Brewster's cafe or the basement?

For many years this thread was used to ask staff both questions about the site and just general questions aimed to the staff. It was only in 2014 the decision was made to split the two into separate threads. It only makes sense to keep them stickied on the same board otherwise whichever thread remained on this board would likely just start being used for both again.

Back