• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

do you play pokemon? and if so what is your favorite eeveelution?
eeveelutions__by_duckpup-da5a963.png

1999-2007 it was Vaporeon. Since then it's been Glaceon. <3

do you play pokemon? and if so what is your favorite eeveelution?
eeveelutions__by_duckpup-da5a963.png

None are really competitively viable (which always sways me because I was pretty hardcore about PGL/VCG tourneys back in the day), so based solely on aesthetics I'd pick Umbreon.

None are really competitively viable (which always sways me because I was pretty hardcore about PGL/VCG tourneys back in the day), so based solely on aesthetics I'd pick Umbreon.

I would probably argue that Sylveon is the most competitively viable with Pixelate, though got hit hard in gen 7 with a nerf to Pixelate

I would probably argue that Sylveon is the most competitively viable with Pixelate, though got hit hard in gen 7 with a nerf to Pixelate

I completely dropped out of the tournament scene after gen 5, because in my opinion Pok?mon was ruined with the jump to 3D.

Even still, there's a reason every Eeveution (including Sylveon) is in the UU or RU battle tiers, and you'd essentially never see them in official tournaments. :p

I completely dropped out of the tournament scene after gen 5, because in my opinion Pok?mon was ruined with the jump to 3D.

Even still, there's a reason every Eeveution (including Sylveon) is in the UU or RU battle tiers, and you'd essentially never see them in official tournaments. :p

Yeah true. In gen 6, Sylveon wrecked the scene with Pixelate, most commonly known for using Hyper Voice. Even testing it myself, I definitely seen the transition Sylveon made from gen 6 to 7.

Do you think Sylveon would be a good Admin on this Forum? :eek:

What kind of music do you all like to listen to? :)
Lately it's mostly been game soundtracks, namely Persona 5.

Do you think Sylveon would be a good Admin on this Forum? :eek:
Only if it's the Sylveon from the Don't Ask Sylveon Tumblr/Twitter.

Do you guys ever sleep?
Going off how my eyeballs feel, no.

What's the meaning of life?
To give the galaxy hope and to defeat the Galactic Empire.

What kind of music do you all like to listen to? :)

My music tastes are pretty eclectic. At the moment I'm really into The AAA Girls (pop), Blutengel (dark wave), Cro (rap), Diana King (reggae), Jin Akanishi (pop), Milan Stanković (folk pop), Marilyn Manson (rock), Massive Ego (dark wave), and Terminal Choice (metal).

I've been listening to this song on repeat for the past two days:

Do you guys ever sleep?

Nowhere near enough. :(

What's the meaning of life?

Fish.

Edit:

Bunny from Tiger asked about Eeveelutions in here a few days ago. And I just opened an early Christmas gift from a now inactive user on here to find one of the Build-A-Bear Eevees!!
eXdgPs8.jpg

It has a little cape with the Eeveelutions on it!
5ymWsUz.jpg

Last edited:
Bunny from Tiger asked about Eeveelutions in here a few days ago. And I just opened an early Christmas gift from a now inactive user on here to find one of the Build-A-Bear Eevees!!
eXdgPs8.jpg

It has a little cape with the Eeveelutions on it!
5ymWsUz.jpg

O my gosh yassss

i have one right next to me <3 <3

too lazy to show a pic tho

another quesstion

what do you want for christmas? :3

Last edited:
have you drank enough water today?

another quesstion

what do you want for christmas? :3

I bought myself a new elliptical on Black Friday so that's enough for me. I don't really do gift exchanges with anyone.

have you drank enough water today?

I've had ~64oz so far today and will probably have ingested at least double that by the time I wind down for bed, so I'd say so! I drink water like you wouldn't believe. Lots of bathroom trips but I'm cool with it.

Back