• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

How do i report? I left a negative rating on a trade with someone after they decided to cancel the trade we set in place. They then left negative rating and chewed me out because i gave them a negative rating. I let them know that it was against the site rules to leave a rating for an illegitimate reason and harassing me about it is uncalled for. However im not quite accustomed to the site and i do not know how to report them.

How do i report? I left a negative rating on a trade with someone after they decided to cancel the trade we set in place. They then left negative rating and chewed me out because i gave them a negative rating. I let them know that it was against the site rules to leave a rating for an illegitimate reason and harassing me about it is uncalled for. However im not quite accustomed to the site and i do not know how to report them.

Create a new thread in the Contact the Staff board and just repeat what you have said here in there. A moderator or admin will help you. :)

I probably asked before, but what are your current favorite types of donuts? :3

Sorry if I'm being too random xD

wrong place lol srry

Last edited:
are any of you allergic to bees? I don't want to get stung and find out, personally.
I don't think so, but I'm not looking to find out

I probably asked before, but what are your current favorite types of donuts? :3

Sorry if I'm being too random xD
Chocolate sprinkle from Krispy Kreme

Has there ever been a time when you've had no new notifications?
All the time, I actively clear out mine.

Hey. I’m wondering, but can you mods summon TBT and Collectibles from thin air?

Back