• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

What if your Teeth suddenly fell off? :eek:

I actually have dreams about my teeth falling out at least once every couple months. I suppose if it actually happened I'd get to a cosmetic dentist as quickly as possible and get my grill all patched up, then I'd go to my doctor and demand he find out why I lost all my teeth in the first place. o_O

What did/are you major(ing) in?

Last edited:
I always have a desire to eat strawberry yogurt.
With strawberry fruit bits or without though?

Which of the 4 Teletubbies is the best?
The red one I guess? I don't remember anything other than Tubby Custard, Cookies, that weird vacuum, and Sun Baby.

Have you gone to college?
Community College. Did a few semesters and decided it wasn't for me at the time.

I was mostly going for General Studies, but I did take a lot of computer classes.

I got my degree in English (do not recommend), but through a strange turn of events and a stroke of luck I ended up working in finance (stocks) and started a real estate company with a partner.

Nice :D

Do you guys like to work out more or try to eat better? Choose one you like more than the other even if you do both! :)

Do you guys like to work out more or try to eat better? Choose one you like more than the other even if you do both! :)

Work out more, for sure. I used to teach a women's fitness class a couple years ago and always do either cardio or weightlifting 4-5 days per week. Gotta compensate for my love of the finer things like pizza and nachos. :p

If you had one quote/piece of advice for life, what would it be?

Work out more. I should probably be focusing on eating better but where's the fun in life if you can't enjoy most of it?

If you had one quote/piece of advice for life, what would it be?
Working hard is nice and all, but remember to actually relax.

Back