• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

What's a movie that you'd highly recommend watching?
Depends on what you were specifically looking for I suppose. Comedy I'd recommend Monty Python and the Holy Grail, just because it's never failed to make me laugh. Superhero I'd go with Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Anime with Your Name, and everything else is probably just Star Wars: A New Hope.

Do you even meme?
wow such question

What is your New Years resolution

To read more books. I used to be a big reader through my teens but life just took over and I never seemed to get a minute to sit down with a book. Hoping to change that this year. :)

If TV has taught you anything important, what is it!? If so, then what show/movie was it.

Bruddah, do you know da way?
can I just comment for a minute about how undeniably racist this meme is and seeing it pop up everywhere just makes me sick to my stomach?

If TV has taught you anything important, what is it!? If so, then what show/movie was it.
Major spoilers for Person of Interest 5x13 aka series finale:

How does Jake know who my brother is? Did they form a secret alliance before I joined like 6 years ago? :rolleyes:

What is your New Years resolution

To finish a writing project. I haven't done so in years.

What's a movie that you'd highly recommend watching?

Antiviral. It's a visual masterpiece.

Do you even meme?

I don't get memes. Maybe I'm too old.

That Johnny Depp can still look good being eaten and regurgitated by a bed. Nightmare on Elm Street. The original; not the bad remake.

Least favourite villager (any game), also be honest :p?

Rocket.

What does "select ban justin" mean

What does "select ban justin" mean

My best guess is that it's regarding a series of questions on our moderator applications, where applicants are asked tell us what they'd do in certain scenarios. Jeremy and Justin are the names we use, and one of the options people can choose is "ban Justin".

Guess people think it's hilarious.

Which penguin villager is your favourite? Mine is roald of course

Which penguin villager is your favourite? Mine is roald of course

As much as I love Roald, I’ve got to go with Hopper on this. I’ve had him in pretty much every single AC town I’ve ever had, so he’s definitely my favorite AC villager period.

Back