• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

There's nothing worse.
Do you like this?
WxCcv74.png

Have you rode the Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror?

What are your favorite roller coasters?

The tower of terror at disney? My dad worked on billboards and stuff on it that I was more interested in than the ride itself.

Rollercoasters: The hulk probably.

Not really a fan of the tower of terror. I'm more into actual rollercoasters like ZR mentioned. The Hulk and the Dueling Dragons(think it's called Dragon Challenge now?) at Universal is up there in my favorites, Rock'n Rollercoaster at Hollywood Studios and Everest in Animal Kingdom if we are gonna stick to Disney.

The Beast at Kings Island is fun too but I dislocated my jaw on it once.

There are probably more I can think of but those are my favorites.

Who is your most treasured motherly figure Beyonc? or Michelle Obama?

[SIZE=-2]ps the correct answer is beyonce[/SIZE]

Who would win in a pit fight, Jamie or Justin?

PS: Jamie can only use a kaleidoscope baton as a weapon.

Who would win in a pit fight, Jamie or Justin?

PS: Jamie can only use a kaleidoscope baton as a weapon.

All I'd have to do is aggro Justin by reminding him how thirsty he is, then break his spirit by showing off moto360 bling.

Did any of the mods get infractions/warnings/bans before becoming mods? (idk whether this goes in the other ask thread or not)

Did any of the mods get infractions/warnings/bans before becoming mods? (idk whether this goes in the other ask thread or not)

This thread's fine.

I was banned within a few days of joining. Never gotten a warning or infraction though.

This thread's fine.

I was banned within a few days of joining. Never gotten a warning or infraction though.

You joined at a pretty awkward time though. Things weren't really going well at the time lol.

I've received a few warnings and was temp-banned around the same time as ZR388. Though admittedly I wasn't helping the situation at the time and she just caught up in the middle of it.

Back