Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

**Someone please msg me the answer?** I would like to sell my 2ds and buy a 3ds for the sole purpose of I am getting super mario 3d land. Can I trade the SD cards between the 3ds and a 2ds? I dont know if that would work because they both work SLIGHTLY different, and I dont wanna lose my game data
help? if you dont know jst tell me your assumption.

**Someone please msg me the answer?** I would like to sell my 2ds and buy a 3ds for the sole purpose of I am getting super mario 3d land. Can I trade the SD cards between the 3ds and a 2ds? I dont know if that would work because they both work SLIGHTLY different, and I dont wanna lose my game data
help? if you dont know jst tell me your assumption.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can. The 2DS is literally just a 3DS without the 3D slider. You will want to transfer your data over through the transfer option though so I'd recommend you find some way to buy the 3DS first and then switch the data over so you don't lose anything.

what's your opinion on the drought in california and what can californians do about it

- - - Post Merge - - -

what's your take on the terrorist group isis

- - - Post Merge - - -

was russia's actions justified?

what's your opinion on the drought in california and what can californians do about it

Deal with it I suppose? Drink lots of water and hope for the best. Unless someone invents a way to control the weather people are SOL.

Last edited:
Deal with it I suppose? Drink lots of water and hope for the best. Unless someone invents a way to control the weather people are SOL.

Texas is going through the same thing. Apparently they just filled in an entire city here with water and now it's back from the drought. We'll probably be going to level 2 water restrictions soon, which is where they monitor the drinking water levels, and the water companies charge for a certain amount of use per month over their normal rates. Now would probably be a good time for people to stock up on bottled water (you can get a crate for hella cheap on amazon) since that's spring water, and not connected to drought issues.

Back when I was in Florida, lake Okechobee would have needed 6 category 5 hurricanes in a row in order to reach over drought levels. That's just not going to happen. Cali, Texas, and the other states experiencing droughts aren't the first, nor the last to have this issue, and unless they bring in sea water, nothing's going to change it except a major storm or twenty, even then storms just move water, they don't create it.

Back