Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

How long does it take to get my username changed? I bought the item and did the 'contact the staff' but they still haven't changed my username.
I'm getting rather antsy about it, and worried I just wasted a whole ton of bells.

How long does it take to get my username changed? I bought the item and did the 'contact the staff' but they still haven't changed my username.
I'm getting rather antsy about it, and worried I just wasted a whole ton of bells.

For future reference, questions of this nature should be posted in this thread. "Ask the Staff" is to ask us personal questions not related to the site itself. :blush:

We normally ask that users allow a full 7 days for a username change, as it's a manual process that only 3 staff members are able to do, and we've all been busy with the current event. I also typically handle the bulk of the name changes and I've been off for a few days to handle some personal matters, so there is a backlog at the moment. I see that you only posted your request late yesterday evening, so please give me a bit of time and I'll get to it as soon as I'm able!

For future reference, questions of this nature should be posted in this thread. "Ask the Staff" is to ask us personal questions not related to the site itself. :blush:

We normally ask that users allow a full 7 days for a username change, as it's a manual process that only 3 staff members are able to do, and we've all been busy with the current event. I also typically handle the bulk of the name changes and I've been off for a few days to handle some personal matters, so there is a backlog at the moment. I see that you only posted your request late yesterday evening, so please give me a bit of time and I'll get to it as soon as I'm able!

Sorry, I realized after I posted that I picked the wrong spot. Thank you for your response regardless

"Happy The Bell Tree Founder's Day! We don't have anything for you today... but you might want to check back tomorrow night (Wednesday) for a surprise! :O"

Is it -- a new collectible ? :O

Edit: Oh yikes this is the incorrect thread for this question

Personal question for compensation: Do you still play any animal crossing?

Last edited:
Yes, now and then. I played ACNL today, in fact! I feel bad because I got distracted and missed the plans I made to go to Peanut?s house at 8pm and to have Lobo come over to mine at 8:10pm. :(

"Happy The Bell Tree Founder's Day! We don't have anything for you today... but you might want to check back tomorrow night (Wednesday) for a surprise! :O"

Is it -- a new collectible ? :O

Edit: Oh yikes this is the incorrect thread for this question

Personal question for compensation: Do you still play any animal crossing?

I insert the cartridge into my 3DS last night and intend to play it at some point before I pass out from cold meds tonight.

Yes, now and then. I played ACNL today, in fact! I feel bad because I got distracted and missed the plans I made to go to Peanut’s house at 8pm and to have Lobo come over to mine at 8:10pm. :(

I insert the cartridge into my 3DS last night and intend to play it at some point before I pass out from cold meds tonight.

Ay yeet same, I just recently started getting back into it. We should play some weekend

Is discord kinda down for you guys also?

Last edited:
Yes, now and then. I played ACNL today, in fact! I feel bad because I got distracted and missed the plans I made to go to Peanut?s house at 8pm and to have Lobo come over to mine at 8:10pm. :(

Despite being the cranky type, Lobo forgave me and we are trying again tonight.

Osm9Sfy.jpg

Let's hope I don't forget again.

Did you injure your thumb in the process of getting that fingernail the same colour as your username?

Didn?t you hear? I?m dead. Only way to achieve that level of pallour.

One on the side of the thumb was a cat scratch after Maiko got herself stuck in her scratching post. No clue how I got the one on top but it makes the joint stiff.

what are your thoughts on cheese?

It?s the one thing that stands in the way of me ever considering veganism.

Is this your full time job, or do you do this on the side? o_O If you do something else for a living, what is it?

Have you ever taken an apple and bruised the whole thing until it was liquid inside, then drain said liquid until you have a weird apple husk? (+ The bonus of freshly made apple juice)

I enjoy cheese very much, just can't eat too much of it or I'll get a tummy ache!

Is this your full time job, or do you do this on the side? o_O If you do something else for a living, what is it?

TBT is definitely my side chick. I work in finance full-time (specializing in stocks) and run a real estate company with a partner.

Have you ever taken an apple and bruised the whole thing until it was liquid inside, then drain said liquid until you have a weird apple husk? (+ The bonus of freshly made apple juice)

I... can't say I have. :eek:

side, retail

no

Do they even get paid? I just assumed they were here so Jeremy would spare them another day.
Until I am given an article of clothing, I am not a free elf

Back