• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

But that's not an official face reveal. How do we know that the faces in that thread are your official faces?

(this response was inspired by this video)

Then no, I doubt an "official" face reveal will ever happen. Guess people will never know if we're just a bunch of creeps who would steal photos of other people for fun or if those photos are actually us.

?\_(ツ)_/?

Then no, I doubt an "official" face reveal will ever happen. Guess people will never know if we're just a bunch of creeps who would steal photos of other people for fun or if those photos are actually us.

?\_(ツ)_/?

The person I use for my "face" is just some guy I kidnapped on the street and have chained up in my basement.

On that note I'm also a talking cat that thinks it's been a long day and that you should go to bed now.

Your opinion on dog kisses? (Like, what do you think about dogs licking people's faces, do you like it? Do you think it's disgusting?)

Your opinion on dog kisses? (Like, what do you think about dogs licking people's faces, do you like it? Do you think it's disgusting?)

The question may not be directed at myself, but I still want to answer it.

They're cute, but also kinda gross. I stay clear of such experiences.

Are you a fan of Zelda games?
Yes, though there's still many older games I haven't beaten or played that I would like to. Wind Waker hooked me in and I've played almost every game since then plus a few of the older titles.

Given how my dog likes to lick his butt and then try to lick me, I'm not a fan.

Have you guys ever pulled a prank on Jeremy?

Have you gone to college?

Yes. I did my first degree in Filmmaking and Screenwriting and I'll be starting a second in Marine and Freshwater Biology either this autumn or next year. I may have to defer entry as I'm running for a position as a sabbatical officer at my current school's Students' Association.

If you had one quote/piece of advice for life, what would it be?

**** happens. Get over it and move on. Holding grudges is a waste of time.

Are you a fan of Zelda games?

I've not played many of them to be honest. I loved Wind Waker and I enjoyed Link's Awakening as a kid. I wasn't too big on Twilight Princess though. Breath of the Wild looks like fun but I don't really have the time to play games right now.

Gross. I have four cats and wouldn't let them lick my face (although Maiko does have an annoying habit of desperately trying to lick my eyebrows).

How much stuff can you stuff in a stuffie till a stuffies stuffed enough stuff?

What do you think of Steven Universe?

I had to Google that to find out what it is. I guess that should say enough. When I last watched Cartoon Network I think the newest show airing was The Cramp Twins.

Is Tina having a happy birthday?

I am indeed! Despite an hour of chemistry followed by several hours of biochemistry it has been a lovely day. One of my fish went into labour and now I share my birthday with twenty adorable little guppy fry. One of which I had to rescue with a teaspoon when it got stuck in the filter - but it is doing okay! The evening will involve a movie, takeout, and a bottle of Malbec and then we're going out to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 tomorrow. :)

I am indeed! Despite an hour of chemistry followed by several hours of biochemistry it has been a lovely day. One of my fish went into labour and now I share my birthday with twenty adorable little guppy fry. One of which I had to rescue with a teaspoon when it got stuck in the filter - but it is doing okay! The evening will involve a movie, takeout, and a bottle of Malbec and then we're going out to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 tomorrow. :)

Oooooh, are you majoring in a science/math major? I'm majoring in Gen Bio!

Last edited:
Back