• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

What if your Teeth suddenly fell off? :eek:

I actually have dreams about my teeth falling out at least once every couple months. I suppose if it actually happened I'd get to a cosmetic dentist as quickly as possible and get my grill all patched up, then I'd go to my doctor and demand he find out why I lost all my teeth in the first place. o_O

I always have a desire to eat strawberry yogurt.
With strawberry fruit bits or without though?

Which of the 4 Teletubbies is the best?
The red one I guess? I don't remember anything other than Tubby Custard, Cookies, that weird vacuum, and Sun Baby.

Have you gone to college?
Community College. Did a few semesters and decided it wasn't for me at the time.

What did/are you major(ing) in?
I was mostly going for General Studies, but I did take a lot of computer classes.

What did/are you major(ing) in?

I got my degree in English (do not recommend), but through a strange turn of events and a stroke of luck I ended up working in finance (stocks) and started a real estate company with a partner.

Nice :D

Do you guys like to work out more or try to eat better? Choose one you like more than the other even if you do both! :)

Do you guys like to work out more or try to eat better? Choose one you like more than the other even if you do both! :)

Work out more, for sure. I used to teach a women's fitness class a couple years ago and always do either cardio or weightlifting 4-5 days per week. Gotta compensate for my love of the finer things like pizza and nachos. :p

If you had one quote/piece of advice for life, what would it be?

Work out more. I should probably be focusing on eating better but where's the fun in life if you can't enjoy most of it?

If you had one quote/piece of advice for life, what would it be?
Working hard is nice and all, but remember to actually relax.

Back