• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

So that means we folks in the Western Hemisphere can bully you tomorrow, too? :)

That depends on whether or not you still want to be on The Bell Tree tomorrow :)

And nope, I only experienced Captain Falcon in smash bros. Has his moments Though... Don't you have the same chance of getting Marshal as you do for any other villager?

Last edited:
Take me with you! I've always wanted to see the ocean!

I live about a half a mile from the ocean. 8 miles from a good beach. Hop in my bag, let's go for a ride, guuuurrlll.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That depends on whether or not you still want to be on The Bell Tree tomorrow :)

And nope, I only experienced Captain Falcon in smash bros. Has his moments Though... Don't you have the same chance of getting Marshal as you do for any other villager?

I think they mean on the trading scene. It's completely possible for Marshal to become rare, because unless you're looking for him, there's a 1 in 400+ chance you'll get him. It could also be that interest in him faltered and bit, or more people are keeping him.

Last edited:
Take me with you! I've always wanted to see the ocean!

Sam---come-with-me_zps072fdb15.gif

How do you become a staff member?

By applying during the application periods. There will be announcements made before and after they start, so just keep checking in every week. We had one quite recently, so don't expect another one for at least 5 or so months.

Pretty much what Alice said but also by being extremely sarcastic, having a pretty good liking for disney movies, being a capitalist, and remembering who Jubs is.

Who's jubs? and oh my god, curtis, you turned it into a gif~

Back