• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

uhhhh, hai. :3

hmm.. i wouldn't know about any of this, but i have to agree w/ his attitude, it was uncalled for but things happen

Welcome to TBT, Also how can you hate eminem? He's like amazing.
Anyway, It's your opinion so whatever :p

Oh... you mean... uhh...

You aren't talking about me? My name's Evan too you see, us Brits get dreadfully confused when it comes to flaming *censored.10.1* and tarts... it reminds me nothing of the hunt...

Hellsingrunner said:
Oh... you mean... uhh...

You aren't talking about me? My name's Evan too you see, us Brits get dreadfully confused when it comes to flaming *censored.10.1* and tarts... it reminds me nothing of the hunt...
Nonono, HMS's name is Evan.

yeah, what alfred said :3
and josh - well uh, i like his lyrics, just not his cocky attitude, i know i wouldn't know, but like most of his songs kinda show it, heh. but your avatar, <33 cut nicki out and it's perfect :)

xbreaathe said:
yeah, what alfred said :3
and josh - well uh, i like his lyrics, just not his cocky attitude, i know i wouldn't know, but like most of his songs kinda show it, heh. but your avatar, <33 cut nicki out and it's perfect :)
Ha, I see. I think I'll like you.

Haha, welcome! :] I hope you like it, just don't tick us off you'll be safe c:

alfred, yes, i've been using "xbreaathe" for my aim sn for a while, since xbreathe was taken, so i figured why not just coordinate them. but i sent a request to change my name, so hopefully that'll work >_>
YLE- haha, i know thats one of my pet peeves! :)
florence- thanks! :D

Welcom to The Bell Tree, I'm sure you will fit in perfectly.....<small><small><small>Fresh Meat</small></small></small>

xbreaathe said:
nice one, i remember hearing that in kindergarten :D but yeah thanks :D
^w^ Just wanted to get a reply X3, buuuuuut seriously

Hi welcome to The Bell Tree,Where bells grow on trees and the bathroom is down the hall to the left...have a nice stay.

Welcome! I loved your life story..it brought a tear to my eye. Lol enjoy the world of animal crssing and crazy internent peoples! :)

K.K.Slider said:
xbreaathe said:
nice one, i remember hearing that in kindergarten :D but yeah thanks :D
^w^ Just wanted to get a reply X3, buuuuuut seriously

Hi welcome to The Bell Tree,Where bells grow on trees and the bathroom is down the hall to the left...have a nice stay.
No, it's in the southwestern corridor. The Animal Crossing room is to the left.

Back