• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

uhhhh, hai. :3

xbreaathe

Bells
what's popppin, my names grace.
i've been bored to death for the past 5 days, i've been at home grounded because i got suspended at school until thursday..
so i decided to play accf. >_<
anyways, somethings you should probably know:
im no genius at this game, i'm a complete smartass,
i hate eminem, i love screamo/deathcore,
and i'm really competitive.
hehe, so
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hi? :p
OH, & this girl creeps the hell out of me.
aky05f.jpg

ok good luck with the nightmares you get from her, bye :)

Happy Mask Salesman said:
Why the hell did you post about a girl you don't like and give us your life story?
There's a difference between being rude and being a clever *censored.1.3*, you should learn the difference and welcome those that have been consumed by the interweb plague of "I can't keep any of my personal information to myself and have to be completely exposed to random people of the internet".

well, that wasn't even close to my "life story" and i'd appreciate it if you didn't jump to conclusions and assume you know who i am, because it's not just a girl i don't like. also, if you didn't have any interest in welcoming me i don't see why you had to say anything in the first place, nowhere in the post did it say i was asking for rude comments, but you know, haters gonna hate so go ahead hun.

oh, heh & i hope i didn't scare you too much with those nightmares..
2j5gco9.jpg

Happy Mask Salesman said:
Why the hell did you post about a girl you don't like and give us your life story?
Evan, don't be a prick.

Welcome to The Bell Tree. If you want a to play animal crossing, turn left, if you want to chat about random crap, turn right.

Remember, never travel without a buddy.
BUDDY SYSTEM!
Or you get lost and turn into one of these:
150px-Skull_Kid_Artwork_%28Ocarina_of_Time%29.png

Back