rare ACCF furniture sets

I agree SSgt.! The Snowman Set is by far the hardest because it's kinda hard to get a perfect snowman built for that picky pile of snow! The Mush Series isn't too bad 'cause you only have to look for & pick mushrooms throughout your town! I say The Pave Series comes in 2nd and The Spooky Series is 3rd! :yes:

Sure....but if you don't have the combos for that silly dancin' bird cause your neighbors tricked it all from you on Halloween then it can be!!

Yeohkei said:
Spooky in my opinion.
Really?

:throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples: :throwingrottenapples:

faithe31 said:
Sure....but if you don't have the combos for that silly dancin' bird cause your neighbors tricked it all from you on Halloween then it can be!!
You've got a point there...

If you think about it....The Pascal Series is kind of difficult to get too 'cause that Cracked Out Otter is hardly ever around! :gyroidsheriff:

Back