nintendo 3ds and animal crossing.

ThatoneACfan

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
The Nintendo 3ds is set for release somewhere by the end of march 2011. Stating that animal crossing will be at the same time of its releace we are looking at waiting about 9 mounths till its release. :mad: this is way to long it should be released before this years Christmas! i really want that new animal crossing game.

Any comments? did it get the release date wrong?

It will be out by March 2011. That doesn't mean in March 2011. It could anytime until then. So, we very well could get it before Christmas. But even if we do have to wait until March, wouldn't you rather have a finished product than a rushed one? That's why the Virtual Boy failed; it was an unfinished product that was rushed out into retail because Nintendo wanted to focus their work on the Nintendo 64.

Tyeforce said:
It will be out by March 2011. That doesn't mean in March 2011. It could anytime until then. So, we very well could get it before Christmas. But even if we do have to wait until March, wouldn't you rather have a finished product than a rushed one? That's why the Virtual Boy failed; it was an unfinished product that was rushed out into retail because Nintendo wanted to focus their work on the Nintendo 64.
I agree. I'd much rather have it be worth the wait instead of rushed.

TheFarmboy said:
This may sound stupid. But is that where they releash it in Japan, or around N. America and Europe?
Japan will probably get it first.

@Topic: It's good for the wait. So we can save up money. o3o

sakura said:
TheFarmboy said:
This may sound stupid. But is that where they releash it in Japan, or around N. America and Europe?

I dunno about that. Japan didn't get City Folk first...

Tyeforce said:
sakura said:
TheFarmboy said:

Yeah nowadays North America and Japan usually get stuff around the same time if its a series that's popular in both countries.

Tyeforce said:
sakura said:
TheFarmboy said:

Oops, I thought you were talking about Animal Crossing for 3DS, not the 3DS itself (not that it would matter, since Animal Crossing will be a launch title, which also slipped my mind, lol). Anyway, the U.S. also got the Wii first, and the DS Lite... But Japan still got the DSi and DSi XL first, as well as the black Wii... So it could go either way, really...

Tyeforce said:
Tyeforce said:
sakura said:
TheFarmboy said:

But Japan still got the black Wii...
Because it's so hard to paint your Wii black.
<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>Although if you weren't careful you might damage it.</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

Back