Secret Underground Sims 3 Child Sweatshop

beehdaubs

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Getting a normal job in Sims 3 is for losers who don't have 7 children. I managed to harness the power of children and use it for my personal gain in order to get money.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>JK Rowling's Sweatshop</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Meet the Rowlings
TS32010-06-0713-47-46-95.png

It appears to be a normal family at first glance. However, upon looking closer, you discover that there is more than meets the eye.

BEHOLD!
TS32010-06-0714-24-05-89.png

An elaborate basement complex two floors beneath the ground. It contains 7 cots and an enclosed glass room housing the staircase leading down into the sweatshop.

TS32010-06-0714-27-24-17.png

As you can see, each cot contains the bare essentials: refrigerator for food, a toilet for poopy, a bed for sleeping, and an old wooden desk with a computer.

TS32010-06-0714-28-25-22.png

By using the computer, each child types out their own novel. After the novel is completed, it is mailed off to a publisher where he in turn mails back royalty checks each week. These checks are how I maintain a living off child labor.

Here are some glimpses of the hard-working children:
TS32010-06-0714-33-02-68.png

TS32010-06-0714-37-43-84.png

A photo showing one of the children receiving a royalty check. The check is a small amount for now, but as each child's writing talents grow, so does his weekly pay.
TS32010-06-0714-54-46-04.png

JK Rowling watching TV while the children work:
TS32010-06-0714-39-53-05.png

I also placed a single pizza in the middle of all the cots to see how the children would react.
TS32010-06-0715-30-34-26.png

TS32010-06-0715-30-38-52.png

TS32010-06-0715-33-51-93.png

One of the problems I faced during this experiment was having to deal with the computers breaking down.
TS32010-06-0715-40-42-31.png

The solution?
Carefully unlock all the doors and call a repairman while the children are sleeping.
TS32010-06-0715-41-22-09.png

Works like a charm.

Also, last but not least, since I know all the fine members at TBT love trolling so much, I thought you'd like to see this:
TS32010-06-0715-45-06-61.png

That concludes my tour of the sweatshop. It just goes to show you that Sims 3 is an excellent game if you add imagination.

</div>

I lol'd ! :D

[should of named the books like "Harry Pothead : Sorcerers Stoned"
or "Half blooded heroine" :p lol]

Haha.

That's epic. I need to go back to playing The Sims, especially since I have more time due to the summer.

Zack said:
Looks great. Only problem I see is how they go to school.
They don't B)

I laughed.

Sooooo much...

You've inspired me to get back into the sims 3, thank you.
Yup. I reinstalled it last week after learning about a basement update that had been added sometime in the past. I imagined that the possibilities could be endless with basements.

beehdaubs said:
Zack said:
They don't B)

I laughed.

Sooooo much...

Yup. I reinstalled it last week after learning about a basement update that had been added sometime in the past. I imagined that the possibilities could be endless with basements.
So, what happens then? Don't they take the kids if they have a very low school level?

Zack said:
beehdaubs said:
Zack said:
They don't B)

I laughed.

Sooooo much...

So, what happens then? Don't they take the kids if they have a very low school level?
That only happens in the original Sims (and maybe Sims 2? Wouldn't know. Never played it).

The only thing that happens if they drop out of school is their personality drastically changes. But why does it matter? Their writing skill is already maxed out to the point where they gain almost 2,000 dollars a week.

Individually, I might add.

That was pretty funny actually. Too bad my computer sucks just enough to not run The Sims 3 well, or decently with decent graphics.

I still need to get World Adventures and Ambitions. I usually keep up with the Sims expansions (Had all for Sims 1 and Sims 2).

Normal family at first glace?! They're white/black/and Mexican.

Loving the fact that 3 of them are wearing helmets, put them on yourself?

SSgt. Garrett said:

Since the girls couldn't have shaved heads I had to give them helmets instead.

beehdaubs said:
SSgt. Garrett said:

Since the girls couldn't have shaved heads I had to give them helmets instead.
Should've been Angelina Jolie.

SSgt. Garrett said:

Oh my god...

Not all Latinos/Hispanics are Mexican!

Back