• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Noob to Forums...Expert on Animal Crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSgt. Garrett said:
animalcrossingexpert said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Wow, we have plenty of people who play! Everyone says that because they don't see those people because they don't go to the AC:CF part of the board.
What's with the sarcastic "wow"s? I'm not saying nobody plays. And how do you know everyone says that for that reason? Maybe they don't play anymore, but have played before and have some tips to give out for other people's benefit.
Because wow can be used very sarcastically.

I wasn't even talking to you. hurr.
har har har. you're so funny. maybe you should try to clarify who you're talking to Mr. Sarcasm.

1z2j9ky.jpg

SSgt. Garrett said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Wow, we have plenty of people who play! Everyone says that because they don't see those people because they don't go to the AC:CF part of the board.
What's with the sarcastic "wow"s? I'm not saying nobody plays. And how do you know everyone says that for that reason? Maybe they don't play anymore, but have played before and have some tips to give out for other people's benefit.

har har har. you're so funny. maybe you should try to clarify who you're talking to Mr. Sarcasm.
Don't sweat the wanna be mods on here man. Just play it cool.

jewseph said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

:I

jewseph said:
SSgt. Garrett said:

lulz

Wasn't trying to be funny mang, just statin' the truth.

SSgt. Garrett said:
jewseph said:
lulz

Wasn't trying to be funny mang, just statin' the truth.
<_<
derr i'm funni <small><small><small><small>/needed end sarcasm</small></small></small></small>

Welcome, Im going to start to play ac again later. Also keep this on topic and not a spam thread!

Yeohkei said:
Welcome to The Bell Tree. I still play AC if you're up to it sometime.
Thanks...I would but I don't have WiFi. Sucks when you don't really have internet connection. I have to use an air card... <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back