hello <(^.^)>

D

Deleted User

hello everyone I am xxwolfwoodxx1 from the brawl domain and I'm mainly here for the site war. I'm a big fan of kirby and main him in brawl, I second link and ROB though Kirby is who you'll see a lot more of. anyways I'm kinda new here and I dont know what's going on so hopefully I can find my way

Sully trying to redeem himself. How funny. I guess we'll give you another chance. Hello.

...I have no idea who Sully is, but I can vouch for Wolfwood that it's not this guy you're referring to. O__o

[Nook said:
,May 8 2010, 12:57:34 AM]Sully trying to redeem himself. How funny. I guess we'll give you another chance. Hello.
No Nook, wrong. Not Sully. Sure it's a little suspicious for new members to come just as someone gets banned...

Even so, welcome.

Uhh, well, the 2 members that posted here just happened to be involved in the Site War taking place here for Super Smash Bros. Brawl. We usually make accounts on the other site to contact opponents and stuff.

Well, you DO have a point. Coma just went in and out of this thread, so he shouldn't be an alt. And isn't the Brawl Domain people coming here to check on the Site War thread? Sorry if I misjudged you, but welcome to TBT!

[Nook said:
,May 8 2010, 12:57:34 AM]Sully trying to redeem himself. How funny. I guess we'll give you another chance. Hello.
Nook, there's no reason to start a witch hunt every time someone joins. -_-
both me and the last person to introduce themselves have had the same thing happen.

I can understand not liking trolls, but there's no need to make any assumptions about it. The guy below my topic sounds like he's on the brink of a pre-emptive ban when he hasn't done anything wrong.

I'm not meaning to sound mean, but I don't think that this is the way you should be introducing people to your site.

AndyB said:
[Nook said:
No Nook, wrong. Not Sully. Sure it's a little suspicious for new members to come just as someone gets banned...

Even so, welcome.
actually I've been here for a while, I originally joined so that I could contact people for trela's TOMB tourney. and after posting in the site war thread I thought that it would be a good idea to introduce myself, since others from my site have too

[Nook said:
you're an idiot.

bahahahahah

well I just finished adding my sig and avatar onto my profile

anyways, I was wondering where lisamilitz knew me from?

Back